With the announcement from Club President, Wayne Brakeboer that Registration for the 2018 – 2019 season will open July 1, follow this link to initiate your registration:
• As part of the registration process, please review your personal information and update your contact information.
• You can monitor the status of your registration through My Sign-Up Info which appears in the Member Menu panel to the right of this message.
Key principles to keep in mind:
• Non-team entry leagues are filled on a first come, first served basis;
• Registrations are not complete until fully paid;
• As of August 31, 2018 the “Club Fee” will increase to $235.
• Team Entries and team participants must be registered by August 31 in order to guarantee placement in their respective leagues.
Daytime Senior – half season is from October to December or January to April. Placement into a fall time-slot will be wait-listed until September 1. Placement into a winter time-slot is dependent upon availability
5-person Team Entry – to facilitate busy schedules, many teams are turning to a 5-person team structure. In these instances, YCC will only collect leagues fees from 4 members. Once 5 members are registered and paid, a refund equivalent to the league fee will be provided to the skip to be distributed amongst the team.
Sparing – add your name to the “My Subbing Availability” in the Member Menu panel down the right side of the home page.
Volunteering – also have a look at the “My Volunteer Availability” in the Member Menu panel. Most of the club activities that go into making YCC a success are the result of volunteers from the membership. Your support is always greatly appreciated.
Tuesday Afternoon Senior Open League – is being introduced this year. Details pertaining to the league, it's format and age requirements can be found on our website under the Curling/League Info/League Description tab.
New Members Wanted – the success of YCC is dependent on the addition of new members, particularly at a time when a number of existing members are leaving the club and community. The best way to recruit is through the existing membership and to this end we ask all members to encourage friends and family to try the sport and join YCC.
New this year and to help encourage the enrollment of new members, YCC is holding a number of Try Curling Programs, September 28, 29, 30 and every Sunday evening throughout the season. The intention of this program is to encourage participants to come out and try the sport, and eventually join as a full member in the future. Please do your part and spread the word!