A member's seasonal fee comprises two components.
The first component is based on the type of membership:
- $205 for those who participate in any of YCC's adult leagues including Daytime Seniors-Full Year (referred to as the "Club Fee");
- Club Fee increases to $235 as of September 13, 2017
- a $50 levy is also added that is dedicated to a Capital Fund
- $125 for half-season daytime Seniors, October to December or January to April
- $355 for those who seek only a sparing membership
- $ 50 for those who seek only social membership privileges
- $120 for those who seek only practice-ice privileges
- $ 55 for those who seek only an OCA designation
The second component is a league-specific fee for participation in each of the various leagues in which a member is registered. The amount of this fee varies by league -- from as low as $75 for the Seniors League to as much as $210 for Evening Leagues.