In principle, applying for membership at YCC is a four-step process, as follows.
- ensure that the applicant is a registered user of our on-line system. In practice, many applicants will already be registered system users (like returning members, for instance).
- log in to the system.
- while logged in, complete and submit the on-line membership application form. In doing so, several "sub-steps" are involved where the applicant provides information about themselves and identifies the type of membership they seek and the leagues (if any) in which they wish to participate.
- pay the related membership fee.
Although not required, there are also some additional steps that many applicants will wish to consider.
- monitor the status of your application request.
- modify an already-submitted application.
- review information on early-season events to see if they are of interest to you.